Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It Begins

Lord, bless the beginning of our Family Month Class. Lord fill us with your love and your power. Lord I pray that the families will come ready to drink from your word. Lord I pray that we will give you the proper place and time in our lives. Lord I pray that you will become a friend in our lives that we talk to and communicate with throughout all our days. Lord I pray that you will fill our hearts to overflowing and that all those around us will experience your love through us. Lord bless us with our family and friends, bless us with our communities, bless us with those we are indifferent with or uncomfortable around, bless us to reach the whole world in your name. Father I praise you. AMEN

Please make a comment about your thoughts or questions about this class.

No comments: