Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Prayer

Dear Lord,
You are holy and righteous. I praise you for this day. Thank you for all your blessings. I pray that you be with all of our youth and families this day. Family bless them in their relationship with you, their family, their friends, other students, teachers, co-workers, and others. Father may your presence be with them and may they choose you in all their thoughts, words, and actions.
Father I pray that you bless this blog to be a place to share and encourage each other. Father I pray that you will bless the class that we will have together as families in April. Lord I pray that we all can be filled with your Spirit. Lord fill us to overflowing, so that we have no control over the outflow in our lives. Father use us to reach the lost and hurting around us. I praise your name. I love you and I serve you, I long to see your face. AMEN

2 comments:

Bryan Johnston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.